- Variety pack of 3 Nylon brushes, 1 Bronze brush and 1 Steel brush.
- 7” Rigid black plastic handle, double ended brush.
- Firearm maintenance and cleaning brushes.
- Thick bristle end for aggressive cleaning and thin bristle for hard to reach areas.
- Type-III Products is a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business.
- Free Shipping within the United States.
This variety weapon cleaning pack comes with 3 nylon brushes, 1 phosphor bronze brush and 1 stainless steel brush. These 7" dual ended brushes are excellent for all around firearm cleaning and maintenance. The nylon is effective at general cleaning and maintenance, as well as applying lubricants and cleaning solvents. The phosphor bronze is stiffer than nylon and fatigue resistant, great for tough cleaning without scratching or damaging your firearms. The stainless-steel brushes are built for the toughest of jobs and are best used for severely fouled and rusted parts that require extra strong bristles. The stainless steel brushes are not recommended for excessive use, and aggressive cleaning can accelerate wear and damage components. Keep your weapon clean and functioning properly by removing even the tiniest pieces of gunk, grime, dirt, and debris. The thick toothbrush like end can brush away performance robbing carbon build-up, while the petite end squeezes in those hard to reach places. The doubled ended design is specifically made for firearm cleaning but also has a myriad of other uses. Keep some on hand for cleaning tasks around the house, art and craft projects, cleaning automotive parts and tools, and much more.