Life can be unpredictable, the advantages of having quality cordage on hand in an emergency situation can mean the difference between life and death. Our bracelets are made with one continuous piece of paracord to maintain its' strength and functionality. In a pinch this cordage can be used for constructing shelters, creating snares, fishing lines, splints, slings and much more...
Bracelet doesn't fit? Send it back and we will make one that does fit!
- Wrist size is measured by using tailor tape, or by taking a piece of string wrapping it around your wrist then measuring the string with a ruler.
- Bracelets are made to fit snug. Select a 1/2"-1" larger "wrist size" than your actual wrist size for a loose fit.
- Made in America, Approximately 7 ft. of 7 Strand 550 Nylon Braided Para Cord. Includes removable mini compass, and 3/8" side release buckle.
- Email Seller for a custom sizes, colors or other inquiries.
- All bracelets made with care by Marine Corps Veterans. A Type-III Products Original Survival Tool
*This product is exclusive to Type-III Products. It comes in a sealed package with our trademarked logo and header card.*