- Large Solid Ferro Rod for Emergency Fire Starting, Sparks in any Condition!
- Great for Paracord Projects. (Bracelet shown not included)
- Toggle Dimensions: 1-1/2" Length x 1/2" Width
- Drilled Hole Diameter: 1/8" (5mm)
- Type-III Products is a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business
This toggle is a thick 1/2" diameter solid Ferrocerium rod with 5mm drilled holes, which makes it great for paracord bracelets and projects. The thicker diameter makes creating a spark easy and consistent (knife or striker not included). Attach it to your boot laces or to a back pack for emergencies. Show off your survival skills and never be without fire ever again. This item is for true pyromaniacs and is not a toy.
For Best Results:
Scrape a small amount of the ferrocerium rod into a tinder bundle. Hold knife or striker(sold separately) at 45 degree angle against the Ferro Rod and, using pressure, quickly scrape towards the tinder bundle and Ferrocerium shavings. The spark will ignite the shavings and create a fire for all your survival needs!
Customer Satisfaction is our priority, if there are any problems with your purchase please contact us and we will gladly resolve the issue.